Tuesday, July 24, 2007

mAKe my day..'-'

titles may be really intriguing... i choose this title for no reason.. i just want the readers or the viewers will become curious about the essence of my blog. just to make them "INTRIGUE"...

My random secrets... really exciting to hear.. people may be more interesting about hearing this title. they will eager to open this due to thier curiousness. thinking that this blog consist of confidential texts, but it's not.. its just a matter of my sense of humor or maybe having fun. or else everyone may be judging that i am gaining a lot of secrets. again, i choose this title to be some kind of itriguing from the readers.

there is no more i can say about my title, because its just the way im feeling it. respectively i have no idea to make a blog title..

No comments: